Sunday 13 July 2014

Kids VS No Kids

Why is it a battle???
Let me explain.
A friend of mine posted this on his facebook.

He said "Right side, hands down!" Part of it made me laugh, others made me cringe. I wanted to write "Ryan would never act like this, its all how you raise a kid yada yada yada." Then it struck me. Maybe he is tired of his family assuming him and his wife want to have kids, maybe they are trying and not having any luck, maybe he JUST DOESN'T want to have kids. Or maybe it was just a funny thing is saw and it made him laugh.
Then I looked at the comments. WOW... I don't know the people that responded but goddamn, they are coming off as crazy breeders. Take a JOKE people. If your kid even remotely acted like this he is an ASSHOLE and you should feel bad. :D


SO I sent this link to my friend and told him he should post it to see if more people freak out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AhGvR0143s
HEH.

No comments:

Post a Comment