Saturday 6 July 2013

Funny

About every 5 min Ryan had been doing something this morning that makes me laugh like crazy. Kid you are one funny dude, from the things you say to how you smack your mouth like an old man before you eat something you like.
He keeps saying "over in the bath time " or sits down in the pomp chair and leans back and goes "okay fireworks go!" at 730 in the morning.
Pushing the seeds out of his watermelon this morning "EWWWWWWW mommy EW!" I give him a piece with no seeds and he offers me the one he has been poking with his fingers to get the seeds out "mommy eats this one."
Um no thanks bud.
I had to go to the bathroom and he is screaming "WOW what a big guy mommy." I says "yes Ryan is a big guy." he goes "NO mommy is a big guy for going tolet. YAY MOMMY!"

See what I mean, so damn funny.
And now he is superman for eating the watermelon with seeds. "in the finger batman, SUPERMAN yeah. In the finger... SUMERMAN dooob doooob doooob, Im making trackers with trackers superman"
what?!

Toddlers are a lot of work but so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment