Thursday 3 April 2014

The Other F Word

Stepping out of my mom aspect of my life for a moment.
I keep hearing about a woman named "Kate Upton" So I looked her up. Wow what a very very pretty young woman.
Then I saw Kate Upton is fat. ARE YOU KIDDING?
Is this amazingly stunning, healthy looking woman is fat I am screwed.
She might not have a 'thigh gap' or 'bikini bridge' but I would kill to have her body.

People are insane.
Rib bones are not sexy.
Knee bones sticking out are not attractive. A woman that starves herself is not appealing. It makes me so sad these woman and young girls with so many body issues (and men and boys). We should focus on HEALTHY eating and being active and staying strong of body and mind.

sometimes society makes me barf in my mouth a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment