Wednesday 21 September 2011

Chewy Chewy CHOMP CHOMP!

Ryan is getting his first tooth! About time with all the drooling, night waking and grumpy periods.
:)
Very exciting stuff.
Poor little guy, its all red and ouchy looking.

(click to enlarge) 

 Neil was reading some interesting stuff about baby teeth. Like did you know a baby tooth can come out and then reseed back in? That's pretty cool and a little gross.

Anywho. I tried to upload a video to youtube of Ry being super chatty but its not working for me right now. Ill try again. I also want to write a blog about memories, strangers touching my baby, and the fact that RY is 5 months old this past Saturday.

Good lord the time is flying.
Soon he will be crawling, walking, hurting himself and eating cat hair balls that always pop up RIGHT after I vacuum. 


EDIT. Got the video uploaded. YAY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xbFmeiqK2Y

No comments:

Post a Comment