Wednesday 27 April 2011

First day alone...

Yesterday was a bad day. I didn't get much sleep that night and I got maybe 45 min nap all day. Ryan was just up all day eating (aka breast feeding) and wouldn't stop. However good thing was I got LOADS of sleep last night and woke up feeling better then I have in over 10 days (since he was born) I felt refreshed.

So far today we have taking a 35 min nap together, went for a walk, had tummy time, I did some dishes and I took a shower. My first shower without anyone to keep an eye on him. Granted I think I still have soap in my hair but I did it.

I also put on my NON preggo jeans. THEY FIT. Well they are tight, I wouldn't try to sit in them but I got them on. Also they have a little stretch but still, I got them ON and went for a walk in them! Belly is flabby but I don't think freakishly so. As Neil said I just look a little fat, not pregnant which is fine with me. (considering how HUGE I was before I popped)

 38 weeks and 1 day (no photos of me over 40 weeks which makes me sad)

I have dinner defrosting in the sink (lets see if I can cook it before Neil gets home) and I am about to enjoy some cantaloupe before I wake the monkey up for more food. I think I learned the trick is to NOT let him have 2 hour naps during the day. To try to wake him up and only let him have 45 min naps.


No comments:

Post a Comment