Friday 15 April 2011

I made it through today. GO ME.

I made it through today. Cried only three times and one of which was in front of my mom, which if you know me is embarrassing. I am not a public crier. I like to be sad alone. Little grumpy and a lot moody but I made it.

Today was the 1 year we lost our daughter.

Abigale Bank was stillborn at 20 weeks into my pregnancy. She was very sick with a defect called CDH. (Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia) She also had some issues with her genetics. It was just a slip of nature, not genetic from our family or make up. We were tested. (which is why we are pregnant now)
I love her very much and I miss her. And I think that is all I have to say about that.

We have a lot of hope with the little guy I am currently carrying and are beyond thrilled he is a healthy little guy. I can't wait to meet him. We are so excited about all the things we get to do with him, Halloween outfits, summers playing in the water, teaching him about the ocean and stars, all the trouble he will get into.

We had dinner at Neils folks house tonight and we were showing mom all the pictures of Neil when he was little. SO CUTE. Every picture he is making some sort of face or looks like he is talking or laughing. It was a little glance into the future which got me super hyped. I can't wait to see who he looks like and watch his personality come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment